Thursday, 9 August 2007

Life to the Full!

Wow! We have been so encouraged and excited by all your lovely comments and awesome contributions. Keep them coming!

This week it's my turn (Casey) to set the challenge :)

I have chosen the theme "Life to the Full." This theme comes from the verse John 10:10b where Jesus says that He has come so we may have life and have it to the full (or in abundance)!

So, we would really love to see your take on this challenge of what
"Life to the full- in Christ" means for you.
You can do it whatever format you like e.g. A Layout, card, beyond the page, canvas etc.

We'd love you to leave us a comment so we can enjoy your artwork too!

Here is what we came up with for the challenge. You can visit our personal blogs to get a bit of an insight into our pieces of art!

Blessings!


Casey



Esther

Lythan

Kim



Gillian



Hazel


Kimberly


Ruth

15 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

What beautiful and striking creations you have all made! It's a joy to look at them all. I have an attempt on my blog if you want to see :-)

http://cardmakingsaga.blogspot.com/

Lynne said...

Gorgeous work ladies.

Sonya...after play said...

Wow! I love checking in and seeing your creations!! Praise God for such talent!! It inspires and brings joy!

Jo said...

These are all such brilliant creations, thank you for sharing them with us :)

jo xx

Naomi said...

Wow! Such inspiration. Some lovely work and great ideas. I hope to do something myself this week!
Naomi

Lara said...

fantastic 'challenge' :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the challenge and being inspired by everyone's work. God made us so uniquely.

http://hiddenart.wordpress.com/2007/08/17/life-to-the-full/

amanda

Ginger B said...

wow! gorgeous work ladies..
here is mine
http://williams-creations.blogspot.com/2007/08/life-to-full.html

Beckie said...

Fab work again ladies!

stamp and scrape said...

It's so fantastic being able to praise God in cards and creativity. Here's mine.
Ros
http://stampandscrape.blogspot.com/2007/08/life-to-full.html

Sheri said...

ok so this is still my most favorite blog and I'm so glad your doin this... here'd my piece. http://blendedcolors.blogspot.com/2007/08/salt.html I really enjoyed doin it... thanx

Karen L said...

Great challenge - love seeing all your fabulous layouts.

laurie serino said...

Love how your blog brings praise and glory to God, please check out mine stampingforgodsglory.blogspot.com

Anne said...

OMGosh, I followed your link on my new blog Hazel and it brought me here! What fabulous inspiring work! It's all so gorgeous!

Corry said...

wonderful blog, am so excited to follow the challenges and challenge myself to scrap my faith more, beautiful creations as well.

Crafty Blogs