Just want to say thank you to all who have been joining in on the challenges so far, we loved seeing what you created for the Water challenge.
Gillian here and it's my turn to set the challenge this week and I've chosen
Gillian here and it's my turn to set the challenge this week and I've chosen
God's Promises.
So many times we are guilty of breaking promises,
or have been on the other end of a broken promise,
but what a wonderful blessing to know
that when God makes a promise it's steadfast.
We'd love to see what Promise from God you choose to use as your basis for your challenge
so leave us a comment when you are finished your piece,
so that we and others may see your work.
To get you inspired the Design Team have come up with some beautiful pieces.
To get you inspired the Design Team have come up with some beautiful pieces.
Gillian
Lythan
Kimberly
KimHazel

Esther


14 comments:
Gorgeous work again for this challenge ladies.
Beautiful work, sorry I haven't done one in time, will try and get one done soon.
here's mine!
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/edit_layout.php?action=edit&layout_id=34273
:)
Beautiful work - here is my work. The verse is Jeremiah 29:11 - our wedding verse:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Scrapinab/MonkeyMe/photo#5110199964330644882
Thanks again for another great thought-provoking challenge. I love all the beautiful work I've seen so far.
Mine is at: http://hiddenart.wordpress.com/2007/09/15/father-abraham/
amanda
I finnally got mine put together !!! Here's the link
http://stampingforgodsglory.blogspot.com/
oh they are lovely... beautiful....
here is my piece... http://blendedcolors.blogspot.com/2007/09/two-little-things.html ... great theme!
I am so glad I found this blog! How inspirational and what amazing work! Kudos to all of you for sharing your faith in this wonderful way! I will be adding this blog to my faves and coming back often. Hopefully I can join the fun once in a while, too!
Blessings,
Korin Sutherland
www.inkydoodle.blogspot.com
Here's mine - will come and visit your work tomorow.
Ros
http://stampandscrape.blogspot.com/2007/09/gods-promises.html
Here's mine--Sorry so late--I've been dealing with a hurt husband.
Thanks!!
http://thriftycollageartist.blogspot.com/2007/09/salt-challenge-gods-promises.html
here is mine, hope i'm not too late.
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=36592&user_id=5575
my sister just showed me this blog and i'm so excited to share in the experience.
I know I'm really late, but I still wanted to share:
http://trish-d.blogspot.com/2007/09/salt-gods-promises.html
Love the site, and will definitely be joining in again.
Hazel, I am wondering how you did your names of Jesus circle, is that a stamp? If so, do you mind telling me where you got it?
Thanks!
Sarah
Post a Comment