Blessings to you all from me (Casey)
How wonderful it is for me to bring the topic of this challenge!
Jesus, the true meaning of Christmas
We all love celebrating Christmas because it is a time for us to stop, remember and praise God for the birth of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour. HE IS the true meaning of Christmas. Not presents, not parties, not decorations, etc. JUST JESUS!!!
Here's what we have come up with in response to the challenge. If you'd like to know more about the pieces of art here, just click on the name above the photo which will direct you to the blog that has the inspiration and explanation from the artist.
We' also love to see what you come up with too!
Feel free to leave us a comment so we too can share in your art!!!
Kimberly

Lythan

Please note: the photograph is downloaded from the internet. If you know to whom I should give credit then please notify me via my personal blog
Hazel



Ruth

10 comments:
OOh, I just posted a card with Jesus in the manger as the focus and the word Believe. I see that word used a lot for Santa or just believing in Christmas. Why not point out that we need to believe in the Christ of Christmas?
http://thecardcastle.blogspot.com/2007/12/free-daybelieve.html
I just discovered this blog today and love all the wonderful creations honoring Jesus. It's wonderful to see so many great ideas. I also like what Jacki J said about using the word Believe on a card about Jesus - how perfectly true!
Girls you have excelled yourselves this month. I love all you works of art and I really love that at this time of year we can celebrate the birth of the Saviour of Mankind- Jesus, God's beloved son.
I don't mean to be greedy, but I have another card... http://thecardcastle.blogspot.com/2007/12/you-make-christmas-special.html
Hi, I know i've been absent for a while, but I didn't want to miss this one! Here is mine , and everyone please have a blessed Christmas.
http://stampingforgodsglory.blogspot.com/
Hello! I finally got my card design done. It's up at http://craftybaglady.blogspot.com/ in my Dec. 15 post. I'd be honored if you'd add it to the group!
~Sharon
My card is in Spanish, "Jesus is the reason for the season." It actually rhymes in Spanish as well.
http://encouragingimpressions.blogspot.com/2007/12/reason-for-season.html
I finally got my project finished! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration
http://trish-d.blogspot.com/2007/12/reason-for-season.html
So happy to have found this blog site! (I saw a beautiful page on Splitcoaststampers by Trish D!)
I think I'm going to write about the 'Ah' moment that happened because of this site!
All of these projects a fabulous! I look forward to seeing what happens next!
Blessings to you all, Joyce
(my new and little blog http://kaleidoscopeimpressions.wordpress.com
So excited to find this blog full of faith, hope, love, inspiration and fabulous art! I created an "Adore Him" assemblage that can be found on my blog, I would be happy to share!
http://dreamsintertwined.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment