
Hello everybody! My name is Gina, I'm a recent homeschool graduate from Pennsylvania. Since I was about 13, my family has been striving to raise me into a woman of God. And, although my parents and I sort of accepted Christ at the same time, I know I wouldn't have the hunger for Christ in my life that I do without my mom's faithful guidance. I am so blessed to have the community of support that I do, which includes the Salt blog and design team which I've been a member of since March. Because we are called to glorify the Lord in all we say and do, one by one, I've been committing my (sometimes very diverse!) interests to God. The Salt blog has been a real blessing to me in that manner, and it's just plain ol' fun. =)
I'm not sure what to write for my testimony... I could go on seemingly forever with what God has done in my life! Most recently He's has been teaching me obedience and trust. As a senior in highschool, I was constantly asked, "So, where are you going to college?" For the longest time, I dreaded those conversations... I dreaded having to hear the inevitable speech after responding with the fact that I don't actually plan on getting a degree! I don't believe God is leading me to go to college, and my hope for life is to be a wife and mother. It's been scary to give up what makes sense to me (like just getting a degree so I don't have to worry about my husband not being able to support our family one day,) but I'm learning more and more what a blessing it is to accept His plans with open arms!
3 comments:
Lovely to have this opportunity to get to know you a little more, Gina - it's great to have you as part of the Salt team x
Thank you for sharing Mona, may God continue to bless you x
congrats on your graduation, Gina. I am a homeschool mom (originally from PA, but now in CA) who just graduated my oldest son, who is now in college. We are in year 11 of our homeschool journey, and 2 more kids to teach! I am so hapy to "meet" you!
Post a Comment