Praise.
Express your praise to God in whatever way you choose.
Praise is such a wonderful word. We give praise to people - especially children when they have done something that makes us proud and pleases us. We give praise to God because he has done everything for us and we are proud to be his children.
I think the team have come up with the most amazing selection of delights, especially considering this is our first go! You can find out more details about how, why and what we have made by visiting our individual blogs.Praise is such a wonderful word. We give praise to people - especially children when they have done something that makes us proud and pleases us. We give praise to God because he has done everything for us and we are proud to be his children.
We would love to see your work too - a card, a layout, a canvas, a mini book... there are so many ways to praise. And if you link your blog here then we can visit and praise you too!
Casey
Casey

Gillian








26 comments:
Stunning and inspiring work ladies, congratulations!
Rhi x
Beautiful work ladies!
What a great kick off. Well done ladies.
Well done on getting this great new project off the ground, all the work shown is stunning.
Great work ladies - although not really a card maker myself, I really appreciate the work that has gone into these cards. Great topic too,
What fantastic work!
And what a way to spread the good news!
Keep on using the gifts the big man has given you! He sure is GREAT!
good stuff!
Congratulations on your fabby new Blog ladies. Beautiful work.
congratulations on the new blog ! it looks just fab !! what beautiful work ! well done everyone - wishing you every success !!
2
I love this idea!! Here's mine for PRAISE--Hope you like it!!
http://thriftycollageartist.blogspot.com/2007/08/salt-challenge-praise.html
fantastic idea :-)
Loving the idea of a faith challenge blog :) Excellent idea. Time I developed this side of me...
Lovin' this blog. You have inspired me.
Although there is nothing new here (YET), I'm an altered artist diplaying my praises at: http://hiddenart.wordpress.com/tag/altered-book/
amanda
well done you girls!! fabby idea.
What an inspiring site!!! I am very excited about it - there aren't very many sites where we can focus on our faith. I am inspired and blessed already.
So happy to see this blog and am going to be a contributor, too! The cards here are just beautiful.
Yeah, I PRAISED today! Thanks for the inspiration.
http://hiddenart.wordpress.com/2007/08/03/praise/
amanda
Great work and great idea to do this blog and challenges. I will try to take a part in sometimes.
So pleased you've started this - wonderful to share faith with you all. Here's mine.
Ros
http://stampandscrape.blogspot.com/2007/08/praise.html
Great examples - have lots of ideas floating about now!
these are so wonderfull... sheri
Fantastic work and a great idea, good luck with the blog ladies, and I'll be back to be inspired by your wonderful work.
wonderful cards..
here is the one I did..
http://williams-creations.blogspot.com/2007/08/praise.html
My daughter Elizabeth made a collage for the challenge.
I think this is such a neat site. I am glad it is faith based.Her collage is at my site. http://redtinheart.blogspot.com/
just uploaded my 'take' www.scrappykea.blogspot.com - thanks for the challenge :-)
Wow, the work here is absolutely lovely!!! The colors are full of life and excitement, it all just works together beautifully to convey the message!!! Mine is on my blog and I have made a piece of jewellery for this weeks theme. Hope you like it! Hugs, Carol
Post a Comment