It has come round quick, and I'm so pleased at how the Lord is letting us be Salt.
The theme for this week is
LIGHT
It is mentioned so many times in the Bible, and has many facets of meaning and symbolism.
I am the LIGHT of the World... The people walking in darkness have
seen a great LIGHT ...The LIGHT shines in the darkness, but the
darkness has not understood it...In the same way, let your LIGHT shine
before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father
in heaven.
Please create a piece of work using it as inspiration and
leave us a message so we can see and link to your work.
The theme for this week is
LIGHT
It is mentioned so many times in the Bible, and has many facets of meaning and symbolism.
I am the LIGHT of the World... The people walking in darkness have
seen a great LIGHT ...The LIGHT shines in the darkness, but the
darkness has not understood it...In the same way, let your LIGHT shine
before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father
in heaven.
Please create a piece of work using it as inspiration and
leave us a message so we can see and link to your work.
Hazel


Esther


9 comments:
Such wonderful artwork on a really inspiring theme, especially at this time of year when the physical darkness can make us feel isolated.
It's amazing to see such quality artwork with so much depth and feeling.
May we all let our light shine
Rhi x
I've so admired some of the artwork that's been shown here and am so thrilled to have finally created something for the "light" theme. Here's my card: http://kardkrazy.blogspot.com/2007/11/salt-and-light.html
As soon as I hit enter I asked myself why I wrote "some" of the artwork when I think it's all been fabulous. Especially know the heart that is behind it all:)
Love the challenge and your works of Art. May we all be lights shinning out God's love in a world of darkness.
This blog is an inspiration. I love to check and see all the beauty added with each challenge. If it's not too late, I'd like to add my link.
Joy to the world sunrise
http://thecardcastle.blogspot.com/2007/11/christmas-light.html
I am in awe after finding your blog. This is how I want to express my faith through my art. Can anyone create along the the themes and submit? Is there a deadline?
A blessed Christmas to you all in the Name of Him Who is our light.
here are my quilt piece and Christmas card for light. Hope this is the right place: http://morningdew15-morningdove.blogspot.com/2007/12/you-light-of-my-life.html
I knew what text I wanted to use as soon as I saw this challenge, but I didn't actually have it in a stamp, at least, not one that I used for myself. So, I took it from the full sheet of stamps I was intending to sell!
I couldn't think of a design, however (and was getting the last of my Christmas cards made for a store I sell at, and planning for a two day craft fair, so didn't want to take the time to really think about it. But when I saw MorningDove's take on it, I was inspired!
http://encouragingimpressions.blogspot.com/2007/12/salt-challenge-light.html
Hello, I know this is a late entry - and my first one at that! - it's actually a card I made for another challenge a few weeks ago but it fitted the bill, I thought!
http://thatcharlottekemsley.wordpress.com/2007/10/15/dcm-christmas-words/
Now I will go and see what I can think of for the new challenge:-)
Kind regards, Charlotte Kemsley
Post a Comment